Thursday, July 14, 2005

Comment Rule #1 Explained

Some people thought I was stuck up adding the rule, "I'm always right, deal with it." I've been straining for a way to make people understand why I added that rule, because at the moment people think I'm just self absorbed (note: you are allowed to break that rule if you e-mail me instead of commenting). Finally, I found the following cartoon. In it, Einstein represents me, and the kid represents my commentor.

Click here to see cartoon.

See, isn't that little kid annoying? If only I could do to my commentors what Einstein did to the kid! Maybe then they'd follow the rules.

By the way, this is just a filler post to test out my new way of doing comments, as well as Atom Subscribtion commenting (which should have just been added). Please comment on this post, even if it doesn't contribute to jack (until I declare this post absolete). Thank you.

(Update: Atom comments didn't work. I'll find another way to make them.)