Monday, August 01, 2005

The Frog

I've developed a new mathematical formula: C = P. This formula refers to any object in the world. C is the object's crappiness, and P is it's popularity. Examples include (not in order of crappiness):
1. Eminem
2. Anime
3. Vampires
4. (See picture below)




"Crazy Frog has held No 1 spot for five weeks on the Eurochart. It also ranks No 2 in Finland, No 2 in Sweden, No 2 in Austria, No 1 in Wallonia, and No 1 in Norway. Estimated European sales are over one million to date." (http://top40-charts.com/news.php?nid=16407)

During my 3 1/2 years in Europe, the last two where sheer torture, mostly due to that stupid frog ring tone, which aired on TV commercials nearly every commercial break (sometimes twice), and on people's cell phones. It features a frog, with anatomy usually non-existent in frogs, pretending he's on a motorcycle with a high pitched engine (Click here to hear it, but you'll be sorry). Now I come to learn that the USA has picked up on it too!
Not in my country!
So here's my plan. First off, I train a bunch of babies from birth to become ninjas. These ninjas will be pre-programmed to destroy any phones using, radios playing, TVs displaying, or people imitating that stupid frog (by the way, I mean Batman Begins style ninjas, not anime scantily clad female style "ninjas"). Once all my ninjas are capable of pulling out a guy's heart and showing it to him, I'll find the moron responsible for this frog and unleash my ninjas. One of them will rip out his voicebox and feed it to the bloodhounds that'll appear out of nowhere. Another will rip off his fingers, so he can't do anything with cell phones anymore. Then the last one will gut him for good measure.
I hate that frog.