Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Goths Should Be Bombed

I hate the general idea of depression, and am very annoyed by the people who idolize its existence: goths. Why in the heck would someone want to be depressed?
Now this brings me to my conudrum. I felt down today, and I have no friggin' clue why. I hope I was just tired, but in my active pursuit against depression I can't allow myself to think anything would put me down.
Fortunately, I did manage to succeed in finding hapiness today, so it turned out for the better. Want to know my secret? Butt plugs.
In case you're lost in my suggestion, butt plugs is a prank phone call on eBaum's World. Holy cow, that thing was funny! Okay, some of you out there might be a bit offended by its immature humor stlye, but if you can let go of your maturity for a little while, the butt plugs routine will take you from downer to that ant in the one song who carried the rubber tree plant (show off). Anyway, I thought I'd share that nirvana with you, so all will find hapiness and goths will cease to exist.