Thursday, March 17, 2005

Graduating

Well, I'm moving on to better things in life now, such as a school that doesn't have maroon graduation robes. I'm sort of biased against that color. Why? When you mix girlie pink with gay purple you get maroon. Maroon is not awsome; heck, even I can't make maroon look awsome! Posted by Hello

Even though I'm against self-inflicted pain, just looking at that photo of me makes me want to hurt that guy! Look at him, in his maroon dress! It's sick!
Just to clarify, though, graduation still isn't for a few months. They just gave us the robes now so we'd have time to mess 'em up before graduation (sadistic losers). We still haven't even had spring break yet, or the prom, or any of that other cool stuff.
And, I realize what the school administration meant when they said I'm in danger of failing high school. I have one CAS slip that I still haven't signed, and Johnny Rigby said he'd deliver it to me tommorow morning. If I don't get his Dad's signiture, I don't graduate! I'm sure he'll pull through... but if he doesn't, I'm screwed.