Monday, March 14, 2005

The Ground is ICE!!!

No sooner did I start celebrating that I'd finished my 7 page Math Portfolio (in the International Bacculariate Porfolio means essay), than my dog decides its time to puke on the floor! Now, I'm the only person who knew the dog puked, so I figure I should bring the dog outside so she can't puke on anything else before I can clean it up.
There's just one problem: I live in the popcicle that is Germany.
The wheather has actually been warming up here, but I guess the ground missed that memo. I walked out with my dog in my bare feet, and the ground is so flippin' cold that my feet feel pain. That's right, PAIN! It was like standing on a glacier barefoot!
But, I don't get to go back inside until my brother comes out to retrieve the dog. So obviously he takes his sweet time about it!
Oh well. I'll get to avoid more of this kind of situation soon enough. Only 89 days left until I fly out of Germany.