Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My Life is Ruled by Pirates

Today, I loaded "Pirates of the Caribbean" onto my iPAQ (Pocket PC), and spent every free moment watching it at school today. Everybody was surprised that I could fit the whole movie on there, and I chuckled to myself thinking, "Yep, I'm just that awsome."
Also today, they were starting auditions for our high school graduation entertainment. One of them was an Indian girl, who was dancing with Indian music playing in the background. Indian music is the worst. The dance was okay, but man... they had a shrieking Indian girl singing on top of bongos and a ziare (or something like that), just repeating the same shriek and ziare notes over and over again. No headache is bigger than the one I had after that song.
I tried to block it out with the movie, but a teacher nearby stopped me. I thought torture was illegal in this country... oh wait, that was America. They have a torture museum here.
I found out that I'm not the only one "in danger of failing high school." Half of the senior class was complaining during assembly. The teachers tried to explain to us that we were wrong in waiting so long to turn in our final CAS slips, but we weren't wrong! So they finally gave up and told us just to take action with the CAS coordinater, Miss Sandavol-Veil.
All I can say is, "Viva la Revolution!"