Sunday, March 27, 2005

Quick Query

Well, this is frustrating: seems my blog's hot or not rating has been dropping considerably. Someone gave my blog a 4, still someone else a 3, and lastly a 1. My blog was at 5.6 this morning (but thankfully raised back up to to 9.9 by this afternoon).
Recently, I've been surfing "Blog Hot or Not" and there's some real trash on there. Take, for example, this exerpt (blog to remain unnamed):

I recently recieved another of those annoying scam emails from some divvy in
Africa saying he'd like to share $5.6 million with me if I could help him out!
Below is the email I received:

Um, if this E-mail's annoying, why does anyone want to read it? I sure don't (and that's why I didn't include it in the quote). So I check this guy's rating, and it's 9.9!
I think the big difference is that he doesn't have a best post that mentions George W. Bush without bashing him (dumb biased liberal bloggers). If you've ever read that post, you'd know its not exactly praising him either. It only really states two facts:
1. I'm a republican.
2. I've shaken W's hand.
Even in my pro-Bush response to the rude comment I received on that post, I barely defended him. In fact, I even called that post a "moot point" ... inside the post! I haven't been pushing republican agenda; I've merely stated that I have a republican sided opinion. Is that a crime to make my blog suffer for? I'd say no, but apparently I'm not allowed to have my own opinion.
(By the way, if you hate my blog for another reason, please comment and tell me why so I can consider your point before ignoring you as well.)