Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Recycling Does Nothing!

Only 81 days left until I move back to Utah. This means that I needed to clear out the contents of my house, and trash a truckload of them. There's just one problem: recycling is mandatory in Germany.
The tree hugging panzy who thought up recycling should be shot! I have to sort my trash into paper, plastic, biodegradable, and unrecyclable! This confuses me because paper cups, it turns out, are plastics, and plastic bottles are never to be thrown away (my locker's full of them right now)!
The biggest problem I have with recycling is that the city doesn't follow through on their end! Seriously, I watched them put the trash in a "recycling" truck, and they just put it all together and drove off! That's right, they put unrecyclable together with all the recyclable!
You know what? Forget recycling, forget German law, and forget the environment! I'm not recycling anymore! Everything's going in the urecyclable trash, where it'll inevitably end up anyway! If Germany has a problem with that, they can kiss my diplomaticly immune backside! I'm not recycling, end of story!