Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Deaf!

Today was normal, except I woke up deaf.
Okay, so it was only in my right ear. My ear ruptured or something and filled my ear with earwax and junk. Anyway, it wasn't better today, so I had to go in and get it fixed. The problem was that the doctor's appointment wasn't unil 2:30 pm, and I had nothing really to do until time to visit the doctor's office. So, I decided to check my e-mail.
Turns out I ticked off "chillig_alla" when I blocked him from e-mailing me. He signed me up for multiple immoral and embarassing spam subscriptions. Thank goodness I have Gmail, or this could have been a serious problem. With Gmail I can automatically filter these out... and return them to "chillig_alla." *evil laugh*
Okay, so I'm not being that mean yet. I figured I ought to issue one more warning first. But if it's not cancelled by tommorow, I'm setting up that filter (consider this your official warning, "chillig_alla").
Anyway, back to my ear. I'll spare you the details because I doubt anyone cares, but they tried to fix it and failed. So now I'm jugging down Cipro until I get better. As long as I don't wake up deaf anymore, though, I don't care.