Saturday, May 07, 2005

Star Wars Trailer

The latest in Star Wars Trailers is available here. I know it might not look official, but don't be fooled. I mean, look at this still from it:



That's too fake to be fake, don't you think?

For those interested in seeing it right away, I'm streaming it below. It's set not to run until you click play. By the way, I'm not responsible for any offensive language/material you find in it, because I didn't make this.



(Update: Don't read this update if you know little about computers. I had to increase the size of the movie for two reasons. First, because I was using a file type only supported by Windows, and had to switch to one that multiple platforms could handle. Second, windows media player is screwed up and won't let me turn off autoplay in Firefox, so I had to switch to Quicktime to allow it. Dumb Microsoft.)