Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm the Blog of the Day

Check it out! I knew Google and I weren't the only people who recogized my talent. I feel so empowered.
I especialy love my fake conversation included in the review:
"Hey, what have you been doing lately?"
"Oh, check out my blog, it's all on there."
"OK, I will! What's it called?"
"Just Read It."
"Well, I will do if you tell me the name of it."
"Just Read It!"
"OK, OK! I will read it, but what's it called???"
"Just Read It!"
"Sheesh, I'm not psychic you know. I mean, forget it. I'll read someone else's blog instead."
No you won't, loser!
Anyway, I'm glad my new blog title is living up to the old one (#1 Blog in the World). By the way, this blog that linked to me lives up to each of the 10 Commandments of Blogging. You might want to give them a read.

The Link Owns You