Thursday, May 12, 2005

First Q&A

Note: the following letter has been censored.
hey chris,

so i guess u kno all the answers to everything. ok lets see. who was nicolo machiaveli, what was the title of his most famous piece of literary work, what was its intended use, who did he write it for, and what was his most well-known piece of advice, derived from this literary work?

if u could clear these things up for me, without looking them up in some book, website, or any other source other than your huge [profanity] brain, then that would be just great.

however, if u wish to respond with sum overly-patriotic [profanity], like: "[vulgarity towards Europeans]" or "GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! [vulgarity concerning republicans]!!!" then that will just prove how extremely ignorant u relly are.

but hey, didnt mean 2 sound 2 harsh there. [vulgarity] ... jus read up a lil before u say dumb [profanity], huh
I should have been more clear when I issued that challenge. It wasn't an invitation to trivia, and from now on I'm not accepting any trivia. Trivia's boring.
I'll provide an answer for this one, though. Nicolo Machiavalli (in the letter is was spelled it with one too few l's) was a character in a novel called, "Like I Give a Crap." In this novel, he was a writer who wrote the unbelievable success, "Capatalize Or You Look Like A Moron." It was intended for the people in the city called "Why The Crap Do You Even Care?" to locals, but "It Doesn't Matter" officially. His most well known piece of advice is, "Don't make me angry."
Here's my source, just in case I'm being to subtle.