Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Writer's Block

You writers out there, don't you hate writers block?
I know I do. For instance, today I've finished my last day of highschool, and because my brain's giving out, I can't really write about it in an intereting way.
So instead I've decided to write about pandas... pandas with machine guns.
I'd love to make a movie about that, but I doubt the government would sit quietly if they learned I was training pandas in the art of warfare. So here's the plan: I train the Panda's, and then use them to take over.
I'll fool the democrats into thinking that I'm on their side, so they'll nominate me for president in 2036. I'll win that one easily because my opponent will be Sam Casey.
Anyway, how I get to be president is of mild importance. If all else fails, my pandas will take the whitehouse by force. The important thing is what I do with them.
For my first act as president, I'll pass a law that says all people have to be happy. Then everybody will be so happy, I'll get elected a second term. Then I'll impeach myself, because I'll realize that the pandas were communist all along. Then, I'll go use my commie pandas to take over Missouri. That's all I really wanted anyway.
And if any of my plan goes wrong, I'll take Southpark's advice and blame Canada. Then I'll cancel that show because I don't watch it. In fact, everything I don't watch will be canceled, and TV will be good for a change.
But then people are going to call me a bad leader, because a lot of them watch that stupid Sponge Bob Square Pants. I'll allow them to protest in a nuclear test site.
And I'll do more as I think of it. Then everyone will be happy, especially me.