Tuesday, April 12, 2005

As Promised...

... Here's the movie. I know the quality is low, and the movie itself looks like the Waterworld people made it, but you shouldn't expect a lot when the movie was made with a budjet of nothin', and completed in one day.


Notes about the movie:
I made this movie, and the copyright at the bottom of the page applies to it. Feel free to link to it, but don't go telling people you made it, or you may find an assassin in your bedroom one night.
You think I'm kidding, don't you? Well, you're right, but I'll still be ticked!
By the way, I slightly remixed a Disney song for the background (namely "you Ho, a Pirate's Life for Me"). I got the mp3 to slightly remix from Bethesda and Disney's game "Pirates of the Caribbean."
While the movie is about a real event, the opinions have been exaggerated. I'm just saying that so my friends don't get in trouble for what they say/do in the movie. I mean, one of them would have to go see a psychiatrist if this were true, but I assure you he's faking it.