Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It's Just A Movie!

Ah, free periods: one of the few things I like about my school. I bet nobody in the States can watch a whole movie between classes. Me... I get to watch all of Bruce Almighty in between classes. You know, I'd never seen that whole movie before.
And I would have today... if certain athiests knew how to shut their friggin' trap!
A certain guy walks in and starts yammering about how this movie is "religious dogma" (ironically, mere minutes after Jim Carey finished flipping somebody off), and how they're trying to brainwash us.
Guess what?
IT'S A COMEDY, RETARD!
The movie is not meant to be taken seriously! I mean, for cryin' out loud, Jim Carey uses his "God powers" to make a monkey come out of somebody's butt! Just let me watch the movie for pity sakes!
Man, people are idiots!