Monday, April 25, 2005

The New Blog

That's right: I'm working on a new image for the blog (like I promised in a previous blog entry). I may not finish today... heck, I may decide to scrap the idea alltogether. But one thing's for sure, a new blog is in the oven. This new blog will tackle the more important issues, like
  1. Why I should rule Missouri.
  2. My fake theories about the universe.
  3. The ethics of smoking monkeys.
  4. Etc.
In other words, it won't change much. I'm just going to add more forewardable material,
and this blog will no longer be called the "#1 Blog in the World" (except by my fans, like those kids in Korea who wanted my autograph). Instead it will be officially called, "Just Read It." I figure it'll make less people fear my blog like the insecure little bloggers they are.
Also, I'm changing the background color back to black so my blog will be easier on the eyes. I'll try to keep the general style of the thing, but the blog's looking kind of cluttered anyway, so I think some cleaning is in order stylewise.
Anyway, that's my hopes for the near future. Invest in my blog!