Monday, April 04, 2005

Roman's Pissed

IT is one of the most interesting classes I have ever taken. Today, for example, we were continuing working on a slideshow presentation of baby photos that the school's showing at graduation. More specifically, we were trying to fix a photo that I *ahem* ran over with a rolling chair.
It was Roman's photo, and he just happened to walk in on my IT class while we were doing this. For a while he didn't even recognize his photo, but my teacher (Mr. Fox) had to refer to the photo by student name. So, let's just say the story leaked to Roman.
Roman was surprisingly calm about the whole thing. I mean, he didn't even resort to any sort of violence; he just offered to fix the photo himself, and to bring a cleaner copy if needed. Personally, I think he realizes that he can hold this as a reason I owe him.
*groan* I hate owing people!