Sunday, April 24, 2005

Update

I've been doing some research on the contents of my previous post. Seems I've stumbled upon a game where you play stock market with blogs. The blog's value is based on a couple of things, like how many people the blog links to, how many people link to the blog, and probably also by how many people visit the blog, and how many people invest in it. Sounds mildly entertaining.
I may have to rework my whole blog if I start, though. I've recently begun to wonder, maybe the whole "self conceted" thing I have going isn't being recieved as funny as it is I'd hoped, and that it may be driving people away before they realize, "Holy crud, he's right! This is the best blog out there!"
Any comments about this would be appreciated, or you can even e-mail me about it. But until then, you punks will just have to get used to it.