Thursday, June 09, 2005

Banning the Internet

Aren't web petitions fun? I found this petition looking to ban the Internet. It says the following:
To: American People

We, the members of UCAWWW, petition that the Internet (World Wide Web) creates nothing but harm in society today. The Internet is a cause for addiction and sin while taking away traditional family values. Our children are being exposed to filth that causes sexual tendencies and drug addiction. We therefore, demand that the internet be permanently banned from American homes. We MUST restore faith in God and steer clear of the devil!

Sincerely,

The Undersigned
You know what, I think you should sign it. I mean, we can't allow such awful and degrading web sites (example) to continue to exist! What is the world coming to?
I mean, what's next? I story with a monkey on drugs? Or worse; it could get get animated!




(Note for the slow, I'm involved in each of the above.)