Friday, June 03, 2005

Ow!

And the story of my life continues, with the following escaping the mouth of the nurse who gave me a shot.
"Whoops! Sorry!"
I never want to hear that again during a medical procedure!

The shot is a requirement for going back to the United States for college. To the seasoned shot-getter (aka me) it's known as a "TB" test. They poke the needle into you, and then inject something that makes your skin bubble up. If it doesn't disappear by the next time they check you, you have tuberculosis. My bubble's already gone, and I got the test about an hour ago, and I'm not due back for a check until monday.
But they also have to give me one more shot (I forget for what, though).
Anyway, I'm down to 6 days until I'm safely back home in the States (my clock in the sidebar was wrong for a while, go figure). I can't wait to be home again!