Saturday, February 26, 2005

Brigham Young University

When I had last updated on my college aplication status, I had still only been accepted to BYU Idaho. Well, in that post, I said:
I'd still rather get into BYU Provo if possible, but at least I have a back up plan now, and can just relax...
Well, now BYU Provo just accepted me! Score! I found out in this e-mail to my father:
Dear Stephen,

I have news regarding both of your sons. Both Anthony and Christopher have been admitted to BYU starting summer term 2005. Due to your situation, I inquired to see if we could get a final decisionfor both of your sons so you could make proper travel and living arrangements. Their admission letters will be sent out this upcoming Monday. Give them both my congratulations.

Sincerely,

Andrea Beck
Admissions Counselor
Time to break out the big red bold text with the caps lock on in celebration again!

HECK YEAH! WHOOO HOOOO!

Anyway, this means I'll probably be starting college while I'm still age 17 (the BYU summer term starts in June, but my birthday's in July). That makes me feel smart, and lends proof to the whole "I rock" story I've been passing around. Anyway, I'm going to go celebrate.