Sunday, February 27, 2005

New Lord of the Questions

Roman gave me a link to a site called "Stupid Questions Answered" last time I posted a stupid question on here (link), but then I had a question that they haven't answered:
How can there be an interstate highway in Hawaii?
It is true that there is an interstate highway on the Oahu island, but last time I checked an interstate highway linked two states (source). But there are no bridges or underwater highways to any states that I know of.
So, I asked Jeeves, and found the link below. I must say, Jeeves is a very wise person. But hey, the same result came up in Google (since Google's hosting my blog and giving me my e-mail service, gotta make them look good for the peeps).
Anyway, at least I'm still learning things, despite actually being accepted to college, which means senior-itus! Now nobody can call me lazy!