Friday, February 04, 2005

Now You Know

I took one of those online blog quizzes called "Wich Planet are you From?" This was my result:




I am From Saturn



I'm steady, organized, and determined to achieve my dreams.
I tend to play it conservative, going by the rules (at least the practical ones).
I'll likely reach the top. And when I do, I'll be honorable and responsible.
I should focus on happiness. I shouldn't let my goals distract me from fun!

If I'm not too set in my ways, I'll be more of a success than I ever dreamed of.



What Planet Are You From?

Funny, I thought I was going to be from Jupiter, but Saturn's still cool. I think it screwed up a bit, because the first note isn't exactly accurate; I am anything but organized. My only methods of organization are chronological, meaning I let it pile up and assume that the things on the top are newer.
Anyway, I plan to drop in again sometime later tonight. If I do, see you then, otherwise, later all!