Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Slow Day + Sugar = HYPER ME!

Not much happened today... at all. Probably the most exciting thing that happened today was that I ate Kimchi noodles (by the way, that's not very exciting). Basically, I got bored today, and then started getting really sleepy from all the boredom. Fortunately, my Mom got me a big ol' pack of Haribo (German Brand of Gummi Bears) while we were out and about. I downed those things faster than a family of starving monkeys down a smimming pool full of bananas and nuts.
Hyper time!!!
I was bouncing up and down and singing Queen's "We will Rock You." I even scared away the street musicians (cowards).
But then I came home, and of course I had my sugar crash. Dangit! And I was feeling so good, too! It was, however, convienient timing because I'm supposed to be in bed right now so I can get up at 5:30 tommorow. In fact, I think I'll go take advantage of that sugar crash now.
Later, all!